Thursday 15 September 2022

Random thoughts and questions.

 Life is full of questions. 


When the internet “eavesdrops” on your life and sends you targeted adverts, does it also notice the unsolicited adverts you delete and decide to send you no more of those?


Why does my Fitbit not always recognise my bike rides or buggy-pushing sessions as genuine exercise?


Where do butterflies go when it’s raining?


Why are children’s pop-up puppet theatres, circus tents, sunshade-shelters and the like - really easy to erect of course - so difficult, nay, almost impossible to fold up and put away?


Why are the best, juiciest and ripest blackberries ALWAYS the ones just out of reach?


Are the various places like MacDonalds and Aldi and other supermarkets who plan to close on Monday going to pay their employees for a day off they did not budget for?


Why are members of the royal family exempt from inheritance tax? If I passed away tomorrow my offspring would have to pay inheritance tax on my much less considerable riches but which would help them along their way. 


Why is parliament not doing anything during the period of mourning but yet Truss has managed to legalise fracking? 


Why is it sometimes hard to see things from others’ points of view?



These are some of the random thoughts that go through my head as I watch my small grandson pretend to be a cat in his pop-up circus tent.


Life goes on. Stay safe and well, everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment